Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year!

Well well, welcome 2013.

2012 was interesting.




-Near the end I got the confirmation of my admission to the BSW program so it is official now.

-I made some fantastic new friends! Some of them I might never meet in person and some of them I will move heaven and earth to meet.

-I learned a lot about myself following a rough summer and almost losing an important person in my life.

-Also I learned that most people could benefit from therapy.

-Messing with my kids brings out the warrior in me and she has anger issues.


-I have the best family (including my fictive kin) in the world.

-My kids are growing up too fast.

-Music is a great way to change my mood.

3 days in to 2013




-Some people need electric shock therapy.

-I have developed a rather bad case of insomnia.

-I love playing games with the kids on the Wii more than I thought I would.

-Kids are still resistant to cleaning their room.

-My loving husband is still a pain in my ass. (and I am a pain in his.)

-Blogging is fun but not therapeutic unless it is anonymous. Having to worry that my kids will stumble on this page makes it hard to be completely honest.


Hopes for 2013


-Continued success in the education department for everyone.

-Loss of some of this weight that has snuck back over the past year.

-I have decided to continue to keep my hair red until the effort becomes overwhelming to too expensive. (I get the stuff from Sally's and my Mom helps apply it so it is doable)

-Continue to develop new friendships and nurture the others.

-Find an acceptable Rheumatologist.

-Keep my GPA up.

-Laugh at least once a day.

-Make someone else laugh at least once a day.

-Learn!

SO, I hope that you have a wonderful 2013 as well and that all of your healthy (not necessarily physically healthy) resolutions come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment