Monday, June 10, 2013

I'm alright

A little banged up from the fall...

It has been a crazy few months and there have been many ups and downs but I am still here.

I have had a shit ton of health issues and had to drop 3 of my 4 classes. I did get an A in the class that I kept. While this should have made me feel better as it was Abnormal Psychology and it was an intricate course, I have still been down over the break down of my semester.

So, I took the summer off to find the answers I seek about the cause of my kidney stones and finish some other issues up so that I can get right back at it in the Fall.

SO, I am slowly but surely fighting my way out of the funk. I am enjoying the kiddos and seeing them blossom. I spend much less time talking to them from behind the computer composing essays and such. I will be ready to be back at it in August but for now I will embrace the break.

I hope this finds y'all happy and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment