Monday, February 4, 2013

2 AM

Good golly, I really hate insomnia. I feel like every nerve in my body is a live wire tonight.

It is extremely odd to have all 4 boys here all night on a Sunday. I figure getting ready for school tomorrow morning will be chaos. Beautiful chaos. I enjoy having the boys here. I love having them all close.

Another week begins for us. I have school and must begin researching my topic for Advanced Writing this week. It should be fun to learn more about Veterans, PTSD, & Substance Abuse.

In other news, my group and I went to The Queen of Queens contest the other night. What fun! Drag queens are awesome and incredibly hard working. There was a ton of talent in that building and the environment was very supportive. This was a dry run for us so I hope to have pictures to post here once we go to the next one. FUNFUNFUN!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment