Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday Meatloaf and Mash Potatoes!




OK, well we didn't really cook Friday night. Last night the husband made Beef and Macaroni which is his paternal Grandmother's recipe. I'll post it next time I make it but I didn't get any pics because I've been feeling kind of bleh this weekend. So, here we are at SUnday where I added some strawberry to my golden blonde hair. and I have decided to make Meatloaf as my mood strikes.

So, here is the trick......... ready???

There isn't one I have found yet. I have a recipe from Hillbilly Housewife, I also have one from my Mom-in-law, but today is Mealoaf at my fancy.

I took roughly 1 1/2 lbs ground beef and added herbs, spices, egg, and bread crumbs. Oh, and HORSERADISH! I mushed it into a pan and stuck it in the oven to cook for an hour and a half. Since it is still there I have no final pictures for you. But I have one of it in my lovely oven if you like. And I will delight you with a picture of my newly colored hair. Lucky you!

I'll post another picture after dinner is served.

No comments:

Post a Comment