Monday, September 17, 2012

School, School, School, Sleep, Kids, School

So this is what I feel like this semester:


I dropped my Philosophy class because I have to do 40 hours of Volunteer work for one of my important classes. That is a load off my shoulders.

I was sick a lot of last week. Apparently I am rather anemic and it is bad enough to keep me down during certain times of the month, TMI, I know but it s something I need to get taken care of. I cannot be that fatigued and dizzy 4 days a month, I simply do not have the time to do that. I ordered some chewable Iron. I need to go pick up some B-12 to go with it.

We went to UHCL to see the movie 'Brave' on Saturday night. I wasn't feeling well some of Saturday but I promised the kids so I got my crap together and we went. It was a cute movie. I really liked it. N thought it was boring. S thought it wasn't up to par for Pixar. C thought it was OK and Nana really liked it. It was a free movie with a UHCL ID so I will not bitch.


The boys and I are excited that The Avengers comes out on September 25th! We really enjoyed that movie. S doesn't care. He isn't into super heroes. N hasn't seen it though and he is excited. I saw it in the theater twice. Once in 3D with friends and C and then with Nana, Mimi, and Ella for Nana's birthday. I wanted to go again too. After that the 4 boys and I spent the summer watching the movies that came before it. Iron Man 1 & 2, The Hulk, Captain America, and Thor. We are working on obtaining all of those for our collection. I am so glad that the boys liked them though because we got to spend quality time this summer hanging out together and watching movies. I LOVED my movie nights with my sons.

OK, so update on the kiddos!

Everyone is well.

B got into Honor Band at school. He plays the euphonium.


J got moved out of Band and into Theater Arts. I seriously think he is going to blossom in this class. It fits him well!


C is joining Green Team at school to help with the garden again this year and he got an invite to join the Robotics team at school. They only take a few people so he hopes that he gets picked. He is still rocking the Gifted and Talented program too. I hope this keeps up as the year gets harder.


N is doing really good in school. He is reading on a second grade level and has been since Kindergarten. He wrote a poem one day out of the blue. Right now he is reading a book about the human body.


I am SO PROUD of my boys! I love them all very much! Anyway, I think since the rain finally started that I might be able to get some sleep so I guess I should go and do that! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment