Sunday, July 29, 2012

Clown noses, tomatoes, and lobsters

What do all these things have in common? Well, I am as red as they are right now. We took the littles swimming today for 2 hours with some friends and I forgot to put on sunscreen. I am paying for it now. So S got a sunburn on his face, N got it on his face but mostly he will tan up (he didn't get that from my side of the family), C has a decent sunburn on his back, and I am fried. It was a lot of fun though.

Then I went to have coffee with some friends and we sent back to D's house and played games. We had a lot of fun. I think the game Pimps and Ho's would have been better with alcohol, which is saying a lot because it was a blast.

I have some really great friends. I love them so much.

Saturday July 28th was my friend Donovan's birthday as well as my sister-in-law E. I wish them both many, many more very happy brthdays.

I guess I should try to sleep soon. I need to update my mp3 player later so that I can commence cleaning. Yes, I am feeling fine.... I just have things on my mind and keeping busy helps me work through it.

I realize that people change over time but not usually practically overnight. I am having trouble processing some things that have happened in my life since January.

B & J come home from camp tomorrow!! I cannot wait to hear about how it went.

I wish you all peace, love, and happiness today and always. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment