Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thursday afternoon Ethics

Well, it is Ethics class day. I really have enjoyed this class. It is very nice to have people in the class with the same major as me. Also, I will be with most of the throughout the BSW program which is nice.

In case you are interested in the UHCL BSW program you can look into it here:

http://www.uhcl.edu/portal/page/portal/HSH/HOME/HSH%20Programs/Social%20Work



Tonight I will go to Denny's and have coffee with Ella. I enjoy our weekly evenings out and this one will be great since I had to cancel last week. I wasn't feeling well and did not go to class either. Plus the boys had just found out that they were moving the night before. We wanted Thursday night to be a family night. I even made a cake for dessert.

I hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment