Monday, July 23, 2012

Kids, presentations, vacation, and so on...

YAY! Just found out tonight that our big boys will be coming back for a few days on the 29th! I'm happy we have a bit more time with them. Hubby mentioned tonight that he was glad that he would have the boys closer so that he can take all four of the boys to work next year on what he calls 'Take your spawn to work day'. Of course, it is also known as 'Annoy this piss out of your co-worker with your kids day'.

Today Mom, Tam, and I went to the Dog Show at Reliant. It was tons of fun. We met some fantastic people and dogs. Tam worked it with Petco. She has some really great co-workers so it was fun.

Tuesday my partner and I present our Ethics Powerpoint. I think it is definitely A material. I'm excited that this semester is almost over. Hopefully we get to have some fun before fall semester starts up.

The littles are spending the night with Nana and are excited to be going swimming tomorrow while Mommy goes to the dentist.

Speaking of the morning, I have an early appt so I guess I should be heading to bed.

It is very quiet here tonight but I know the kids are in great hands so I am not worried.

Much peace and love to all! Take of yourselves and each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment