Wednesday, July 18, 2012

DnD, Blogging, Academia

The children and their father are gaming tonight at home. They killed a whole carton of strawberries. I took off with the blueberries. WOOHOO!

I really need to go get another gallon of milk for breakfast. Milk does the body good.

I still have not managed to get through 'Never Been Kissed'. We were going to watch 'Captain America' but Daddy decided to run a game. Maybe Friday night we can watch it and the boys can have bacon flavored pop corn. Our last hurrah for a few weeks.

I spent the evening reading my friends blogs that I have neglected.

My partner in academia is pissed pouting not particularly thrilled that he waited until the last minute to talk to me about our presentation and paper and I have stuff to do this weekend. We will figure it out tomorrow before or after class. I'm not sure he likes my attempt to fit him in Saturday morning. Of course, I can hook up with him Monday too. I told him I am open until 3 PM on Saturday. I will even get up early. I don't think it should take that long to share notes and work on the Power Point for our presentation Tuesday night. Tomorrow we need to clarify if we need to write one paper or 2.

To the grocery store.....

No comments:

Post a Comment