Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Ethical dilemma Tuesday

1. What is the least amount of clothes I can ethically wear to class today?

I went through a few before I was somewhat comfy but I think I finally found something we can all live with. Apparently between my neck and the white part on my shoulder is the worst of it. The hot shower spray hurt like hell for a few minutes.

The kids ate something that gave them attitude today. They forget that I have a bigger one then all of them.
2. What is the line between Mom & Tyrant?
3. Have I crossed it?

No, a tyrant would deny them food until they finished their tasks. I just made them eat one at a time.

Last day of actual class today. WOOHOO! And BOOHOO! I have enjoyed this class immensely. I am excited to have another class with Dr. W in the fall too because he is a great teacher. He made us think and was always honest about his beliefs without being disrespectful and he expected the same from us. There were no HOT debates that included 4 letter words and I almost always left reflective. I think this is what school is about for me.




Hamburger helper tonight. I won't be home in time to cook dinner so S is cooking. I'm thinking Chicken Taco Stew in the crock pot tomorrow though since I will be studying for my final. I will post the recipe, pictures, and reviews at some point tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment