Saturday, July 21, 2012

Family is precious......

Even when you want to strangle them. And it is actually not who you think.

I made a nice dinner and got Hubby a birthday cake with Star Trek on it. We planned to have a nice family night since it was our last night with all 4 kiddos. After dinner B and I watched Ghost Stories and some of Ghost Adventures. C joined us for the new GA, and then we watched Dead Files and had cake. B asked if the majority of people agreed could we watch Captain America. Since I had wanted to watch it with them anyway, I said yes. It was a good movie. J joined us on and off and N did really well watching it. N is 6 and doesn't sit still well. C was being a butt. ADHD makes it hard to watch a movie and sit still. B did great though. Now I can take Thor and Captain America back to Nana, which will make her happy. :-)

Hubby spent the whole night on the computer. ARGH. On one hand he hasn't played on his computer for most of the month. We opened up both of our desktops for the boys to share so that they could play Minecraft together since their computer is on the fritz. And it is his birthday weekend but I was hoping we could hang together on our last night. At least the boys and I hung out. They'll be back in a few weeks and they are closer now so....

Anyway, as it is 1 AM and I have to meet the partner at Noon. I should hit the hay because I need to do a few things before I go to campus.

I hope this weekend treats you right! Tomorrow we are having Bratwurst burgers (new from Johnsonvile) and sloppy joes on Sunday so I may not post many recipes this weekend. I will try and fins something in my collection for my lovely readers.

Actually, in the spirit of my love for Vincent D'Onofrio, maybe I will post his Mom's lasagna recipe. If I have some time I will do that. I had the pleasure of meeting Vincent once and he was absolutely lovely, and most of his fans are lovely as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment