Thursday, August 16, 2012

AFK

I may be Away From Computer for a few days next week.

Most Gastric Bypass patients lose their gall bladder quickly or get it taken out when they have the RNY procedure. I managed to hold on to mine for 3 years. I knew about a year ago that I had stones but it wasn't bothering me until this week. After a horrible attack Wednesday night at dinner, we spent the night in the ER. Unfortunately and fortunately it is not infected so I got sent home to see an outpatient doctor to set up surgery.

It has to be ASAP in the next 11 days because school starts August 27th. I will know more tomorrow afternoon.

Gall stones SUCK! Tonight was the first real meal I have had in 4 days and it was grilled chicken breast, corn, and tomato slices. I need this to be over.


Take care fair readers!! Much love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment