Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Dinner

Dinner at a glance!


Yes, I cut messages in my crust. I'm a geek and if I had any artistic talent those messages would be really cool. Hmm, maybe I need some Star Wars cookie cutters. :-)

Anyway, here this the yummy food I ate.


We then had store bought Olympic cupcakes for dessert. The boys liked them, they were on special, and it was the last meal that the big boys will be sharing with us for a while. I have boys so I didn't get there in time for a picture of the cupcakes.

I am working on washing pillows right now and tomorrow I will be cleaning up from this weekend more unless I cannot sleep and start tonight. I am tired of laundry but the house has nice, fresh linens to sleep on and clean towel and wash rags for the bathroom. I deserve a nap while the last load of pillows dries.

Here is a nice page for links to cool Geeky Cookie cutters!

http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/39084/best-geek-cookie-cutters-biscuits

OK, folks the washer is done so I had better go get the pillows in the dryer now.

No comments:

Post a Comment