Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Surgery Fun

Well, pre-op is tomorrow afternoon and surgery is Wednesday morning. I am grateful that I will be getting this done before school starts next Monday. Even if I am still recovering some, I can make it through.

Tomorrow will be a busy day to get everything put in order for surgery and school. I need to get books, get class assignments for the kids, and find out when Meet the Teacher is going to be. Hopefully, it will be doable around my classes. I go to school on an odd schedule this semester.

I'm so blessed to have a wonderful and supportive group of family and friends who are awesome. We have had a lot of love and support during this time which makes it easier to get things done with minimal worry. To our family, our friends, and our co-workers: Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment