Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Tuesday fun and healing

I am incredibly happy that after 2 days on horse pills antibiotics my toe feels much better. I can walk on it for the most part as long as I am barefoot. I don't have anywhere to be until tomorrow afternoon but my house looks like a dump and needs some attention. Bless S for taking care of some of it tonight. He can be a huge shit but he puts up with the Queen Bitch me too.

So here is some perspective on my horse pills.

OK, I got a picture of my toe today and it looks MUCH better too. Yesterday after the evil travel lady made me walk the hospital 3 times the blister popped and it isn't as bad. It is kind of ugly but I swear I do not have ugly feet.


SEE!


Tonight N fell asleep on the couch. I woke him up to go to bed and he stopped to give me a hug and a kiss. He leaned against me and promptly fell asleep. We woke him up again to say good night to his Dad and he did NOT make it. This is where he landed.


He is such a sweetheart. We had a crazy day. The one time we had to go out my FIL was trying to get a hold of me and I missed both of the calls. We finally got it figured out.

Well, we haven't cooked anything great this week and since the kids are spending the night with their Nana tomorrow night I doubt we will cook at all. I will find something to post. Maybe I will post my essay for the Social Work Program. Or some of it and a picture of me from many years ago with my friend Mr. S.

If you could do me one small favor though and direct prayers/healing vibes/good thoughts to my friend Shelley and her family. They are going through a lot right now. A tragedy of losing a baby turned into saving her Mom's life. Some times we don't understand but I know there is a plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment