Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pain, the VA, and more

So, the Veteran's Hospital sent me a letter asking me if I wanted to move my care to the Women's Clinic and I opted not to do so. Then I emailed my doctor for a medication refill and I was informed that I was moved anyway. I am still trying to figure out why they wasted the paper, envelope, and postage to ask me.

The Doctor that I got is really good though. I liked her a lot. I had somehow hurt my toe and today she told me it is infected. 2 antibiotic pills later and it finally stopped throbbing for the first time in 2 days. My gall stones are getting worse. I have to have another ultrasound and then as soon as I have a significant break from school they are going to take my gall bladder out. I am currently anemic....again. I have to get that in check before surgery too. Sheesh.

It has been a long and crazy day but I wanted to blog something since I have not been able to sit at the computer much lately because of my toe. I haven't transferred any cell phone pictures to upload yet and I haven't cooked in the last 2 days. We shall see what tomorrow brings.

Sweet dreams everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment