Monday, August 27, 2012

First day of school


Well now I officially have 2 middle school and 2 elementary kiddos.
B is in 7th grade, J is in 6th grade, C is in 3rd grade, and N is in 1st grade. Everyone but J had a good day. I hope they get J's schedule fixed soon so he can get some enjoyment out of school. I am SO proud of the boys! They have all grown up so much and into pretty great kids.

This weekend we went and hung out with Blade, V, and the kids. C & N hung with G-man all day and had a blast. I was kind of worried because C and G can both be difficult sometimes but they had no problems whatsoever. The boys wanted to stay and keep hanging out.

Here is the older boys on their first day.


And here are the littles.


Today was also my first day back to school. Once I found my class everything went smoothly. I am a bit tired tonight but not sleepy. I have to miss my morning Thursday class to go to my surgery follow up appointment and hopefully get the bandages off of my incisions. I can shower at least but I am anxious to get back in the pool and I know the boys are ready to get back in as well. Hopefully we can swim on Saturday.

I have 4 bandages on and I am impressed the way they have stayed on through showers. Things have come a long way since my last surgery in 2009. I feel much better than I thought I would this soon after surgery. I'm really glad that I got the gall bladder out instead of suffering until December like I planned to do.

I should get my butt to bed as 6:30AM comes early. Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment