Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Learning in the first degree and more


IT CAME! Yes, I am almost as excited as I was on Graduation day! My Associates of Arts degree came in the mail. I finally got to put together everything in the frame that my Mom bought me.

The Graduate Ducky on top came from my boys. They found it in a store in Old Town Spring and insisted that it was especially for me. They are sweethearts!

Here they are goofing off at OTS.


We initially drove to Spring to go to WOOF Pet bakery in Old Town Spring after meeting them at the Reliant Dog Show. I purchased a peanut butter pumpkin brownie for Jewel and she loved it. We wanted to visit their shop and OTS so it was a no brainer.


This is Jewel. She is our happy baby. We adopted her from the Galveston County Animal Shelter in March 2009. She was 6 weeks old. What we didn't know was that she had parvo when they sold her to us. There had been an outbreak there and they were not telling anyone. If it hadn't been for the Animal Alliance we might have missed it. We nursed her through Parvo and Pneumonia and she is our baby. She was never socialized with other dogs because of her health but she is bonded to Mom, Tammy, the boys and I like glue.


Anyway, here is a picture of The Loose Caboose. I LOVE trains and especially cabooses! This was an eatery that was run out of an old caboose. Old Town Spring was very cool! We walked around and ate lunch there today. There was a Dutch store, a German store, and of course a Texas store. We got to OTS a little after 10 AM and left around 5 PM. We missed over half of OTS. We are definitely going back!




We are beat around here. I sent the boys to bed and I am probably not far behind. My eyes are killing me so I should go switch over to my glasses.

Sweet Dreams, Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment